Plastic Pollution is a major problem that has been around for a long time, and the worst thing is it never ever breaks down. There are heaps of different products that contribute to this and here are some examples, plastic bags and bottles, glad wrap, synthetic clothing, toys and sanitary items. Some lunch box alternatives to glad wrap and zip lock bags are beeswax wraps, paper bags and reusable containers. If you really care about the environment you should try to minimise your use of plastics.https://www.buddhistdoor.net/news/dutch-entrepreneur-plans-radical-clean-up-of-the-great-pacific-garbage-patch
This is my cartoon avatar. I used Avatar Maker and it is a really good website, it has a lot of options of what you can wear (apart from hair,) and it is appropriate for all ages. I would highly recommend this website for people who just want a head and shoulders avatar, rather than a full body one.
- I rate this comment o/5 because it is not helpful at all and the spelling and grammar is terrible.
- I rate this comment 4/5, it is very helpful and the spelling and grammar is very good, but there wasn’t a comment on how to improve, and it didn’t say what was good about the presentation.
- I rate this comment 3/5 because it didn’t say how to improve and what the person did well in their review, but their spelling and grammar was up to scratch.
- I rate this comment 0/5 because it was completely off task and the typing was terrible because letters were missing off the ends of the words
- I rate this comment 4/5 because it was on task, it was helpful and the spelling and grammar was good, but it didn’t state any areas of improvement.
- I rate this comment 0/5 because it has nothing to do with the subject and the grammar and punctuation was very bad.
- I rate this comment 1/5 because it didn’t say who it was to or from, what they did well or what they could improve on, but it was on task.
- I rate this comment 1/5 because it is off task, but the spelling, grammar and punctuation is good, and the structure is also pretty good.
- Cambodia is in Asia
- The capital city of Cambodia is Phnom Penh
- It is in the Northern Hemi-Sphere
- The estimated population of Cambodia 2020 is 16.72 million
- The official language is Khmer, also known as Cambodian
- The currency is Cambodian riel
- Cambodia and Australia are trade partners, and the industry is worth around $535 million
- One interesting fact about Cambodia is it houses the largest religious building in the world, which is called Angkor Wat
- It borders with Vietnam to the East, Laos to the North- East, Thailand to the West and North-West, and has a coast line in the gulf of Thailand in the South-West
Here is my avatar, the instructions were simple and easy to follow, I also enjoyed using DoppleMe. 🙂
“Just because it is doesn’t mean it should be…” a voice sneered from across the dark space. I had no idea where I was, my head hurt and it smelt really bad. This was the last thing I wanted when I made that stupid wish. Then, red light flared in my eyes and a bulky figure stalked towards me, it raised its fist and that was the last thing I saw. I woke up to the sound of what seemed like a thousand armies chanting, “Scaredy-cat, scaredy-cat, scaredy-cat!” I opened my eyes and sat up with a jolt, to find I was in some kind of arena. I didn’t know how, and I didn’t know why, but I was there, and there was no denying it…
As soon as I sat up, a voice boomed,”Who are you, stranger?”. At once the chanting stopped, I didn’t answer. “Who are you?!” the voice repeated, this time louder, “If you do not answer me, you will face a non negotiable public execution!” it threatened. This time I decided I should probably answer, “My name is Elizabeth Sanders,” I finally responded. When a thin man with a smirk on his face and an expensive looking suit appeared out of the blue and began sashaying towards me. At once, I knew he was not to be trusted.
This year I am very exited to go to Canberra, because I have never been there before and it will be the first time I am going out of Adelaide for a school camp. So far this year I have enjoyed the work we have been doing and I have had success making friends. This year in Edublogs I am excited to get more experienced with this website.